Subject Areas on Research
- A biomechanical role for perlecan in the pericellular matrix of articular cartilage.
- Altered trabecular bone structure and delayed cartilage degeneration in the knees of collagen VI null mice.
- Chondrogenic potential of adipose tissue-derived stromal cells in vitro and in vivo.
- Immunofluorescence-guided atomic force microscopy to measure the micromechanical properties of the pericellular matrix of porcine articular cartilage.
- Micromechanical mapping of early osteoarthritic changes in the pericellular matrix of human articular cartilage.
- Rare functional genetic variants in COL7A1, COL6A5, COL1A2 and COL5A2 frequently occur in Chiari Malformation Type 1.
- Type VI Collagen Regulates Pericellular Matrix Properties, Chondrocyte Swelling, and Mechanotransduction in Mouse Articular Cartilage.