Subject Areas on Research
- Biochemical modulation of 5-fluorouacil through dihydropyrimidine dehydrogenase inhibition: a Southwest Oncology Group phase II trial of eniluracil and 5-fluorouracil in advanced resistant colorectal cancer.
- Clinical-scale lentiviral vector transduction of PBL for TCR gene therapy and potential for expression in less-differentiated cells.
- Development and validation of 11 symptom indexes to evaluate response to chemotherapy for advanced cancer.
- Investigational therapies for brain metastases.
- Trajectory of care and use of multimodality therapy in older patients with pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
- Treatment of oral cancer: the need for defined protocols and specialist centres. variations in the treatment of oral cancer.