Subject Areas on Research
- Correlates of serum lutein + zeaxanthin: findings from the Third National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey.
- Horizontal transfer of an adaptive chimeric photoreceptor from bryophytes to ferns
- Lutein + zeaxanthin and omega-3 fatty acids for age-related macular degeneration: the Age-Related Eye Disease Study 2 (AREDS2) randomized clinical trial.
- Lutein/zeaxanthin for the treatment of age-related cataract: AREDS2 randomized trial report no. 4.
- Macular pigment optical density is related to cognitive function in older people.
- Secondary analyses of the effects of lutein/zeaxanthin on age-related macular degeneration progression: AREDS2 report No. 3.
- Virulence of endemic nonpigmented northern Australian Staphylococcus aureus clone (clonal complex 75, S. argenteus) is not augmented by staphyloxanthin.
Keywords of People