Subject Areas on Research
- (4,2)D Projection--reconstruction experiments for protein backbone assignment: application to human carbonic anhydrase II and calbindin D(28K).
- Detection of near-atmospheric concentrations of CO2 by an olfactory subsystem in the mouse.
- H/D exchange- and mass spectrometry-based strategy for the thermodynamic analysis of protein-ligand binding.
- Mass spectrometry-based thermal shift assay for protein-ligand binding analysis.
- Slow histidine H/D exchange protocol for thermodynamic analysis of protein folding and stability using mass spectrometry.