Subject Areas on Research
- A Mec17-Myosin II Effector Axis Coordinates Microtubule Acetylation and Actin Dynamics to Control Primary Cilium Biogenesis.
- Dupuytren's fibroblast contractility by sphingosine-1-phosphate is mediated through non-muscle myosin II.
- Effects of chemical inhibition of N-WASP, a critical regulator of actin polymerization on aqueous humor outflow through the conventional pathway.
- Effects of pharmacologic inhibition of protein geranylgeranyltransferase type I on aqueous humor outflow through the trabecular meshwork.
- Mechanical stiffness grades metastatic potential in patient tumor cells and in cancer cell lines.
- Native nonmuscle myosin II stability and light chain binding in Drosophila melanogaster.
- Nonmuscle myosin II generates forces that transmit tension and drive contraction in multiple tissues during dorsal closure.
- Nonmuscle myosin II is required for cell proliferation, cell sheet adhesion and wing hair morphology during wing morphogenesis.
- Rapid fusion between mesenchymal stem cells and cardiomyocytes yields electrically active, non-contractile hybrid cells.
- Release of nonmuscle myosin II from the cytosolic domain of tumor necrosis factor receptor 2 is required for target gene expression.
- Rho kinase differentially regulates phosphorylation of nonmuscle myosin II isoforms A and B during cell rounding and migration.
- Simultaneous stretching and contraction of stress fibers in vivo.
- Stimulation of Acanthamoeba actomyosin ATPase activity by myosin-II polymerization.
- zipper Nonmuscle myosin-II functions downstream of PS2 integrin in Drosophila myogenesis and is necessary for myofibril formation.
Keywords of People