Subject Areas on Research
- A Mec17-Myosin II Effector Axis Coordinates Microtubule Acetylation and Actin Dynamics to Control Primary Cilium Biogenesis.
- Angiotensin-II mediates nonmuscle myosin II activation and expression and contributes to human keloid disease progression.
- Blebbistatin, a novel inhibitor of myosin II ATPase activity, increases aqueous humor outflow facility in perfused enucleated porcine eyes.
- Temporal spatial expression and function of non-muscle myosin II isoforms IIA and IIB in scar remodeling.
- Tension-sensitive actin assembly supports contractility at the epithelial zonula adherens.