Subject Areas on Research
- Cloning and characterization of a novel endothelial promoter of the human CYP19 (aromatase P450) gene that is up-regulated in breast cancer tissue.
- Conserved transcription factor binding sites of cancer markers derived from primary lung adenocarcinoma microarrays.
- Distant conserved sequences flanking endothelial-specific promoters contain tissue-specific DNase-hypersensitive sites and over-represented motifs.
- Genetic composition of the Bacillus subtilis SOS system.
- Mitochondrial transcription factor A induction by redox activation of nuclear respiratory factor 1.
- Predicting HLA genotypes using unphased and flanking single-nucleotide polymorphisms in Han Chinese population.
- Promoter regions of many neural- and nutrition-related genes have experienced positive selection during human evolution
- The complete genome sequence, organization and affinities of carrot red leaf virus.
Keywords of People