Nonmuscle Myosin Type IIA
Subject Areas on Research
- APOL1 variants increase risk for FSGS and HIVAN but not IgA nephropathy.
- Blebbistatin, a novel inhibitor of myosin II ATPase activity, increases aqueous humor outflow facility in perfused enucleated porcine eyes.
- Cancer-associated fibroblasts promote directional cancer cell migration by aligning fibronectin.
- Cell-cell adhesions and cell contractility are upregulated upon desmosome disruption.
- Characterization of cytoskeleton-enriched protein fraction of the trabecular meshwork and ciliary muscle cells.
- MYH9 E1841K Mutation Augments Proteinuria and Podocyte Injury and Migration.
- Mouse models of MYH9-related disease: mutations in nonmuscle myosin II-A.
- Proteomic identification and functional characterization of MYH9, Hsc70, and DNAJA1 as novel substrates of HDAC6 deacetylase activity.
- Rod mutations associated with MYH9-related disorders disrupt nonmuscle myosin-IIA assembly.
- Temporal spatial expression and function of non-muscle myosin II isoforms IIA and IIB in scar remodeling.
- Tension-sensitive actin assembly supports contractility at the epithelial zonula adherens.
- Ultrastructural analysis of granulocyte inclusions in genetically confirmed MYH9-related disorders.