Glyceraldehyde-3-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (Phosphorylating)
Subject Areas on Research
- Evolved resistance to partial GAPDH inhibition results in loss of the Warburg effect and in a different state of glycolysis.
- Quantitative determinants of aerobic glycolysis identify flux through the enzyme GAPDH as a limiting step.
- SGK1 signaling promotes glucose metabolism and survival in extracellular matrix detached cells.
- TRPV4 channels augment macrophage activation and ventilator-induced lung injury.
- Vitamin C selectively kills KRAS and BRAF mutant colorectal cancer cells by targeting GAPDH.