Subject Areas on Research
- Calcium-sensitive potassium channelopathy in human epilepsy and paroxysmal movement disorder.
- Calmodulin and CaMKII as molecular switches for cardiac ion channels.
- Crystal structures of apocalmodulin and an apocalmodulin/SK potassium channel gating domain complex.
- Hyperpolarization induces a long-term increase in the spontaneous firing rate of cerebellar Golgi cells.
- Ion channels: an open and shut case.
- Localization of the activation gate for small conductance Ca2+-activated K+ channels.
- Loss of NR1 subunit of NMDARs in primary sensory neurons leads to hyperexcitability and pain hypersensitivity: involvement of Ca(2+)-activated small conductance potassium channels.
- Optogenetic photochemical control of designer K+ channels in mammalian neurons.
- Structure of the gating domain of a Ca2+-activated K+ channel complexed with Ca2+/calmodulin.
- TRPV4-dependent dilation of peripheral resistance arteries influences arterial pressure.
Keywords of People