Subject Areas on Research
- A role for TREK1 in generating the slow afterhyperpolarization in developing starburst amacrine cells.
- Genetic modifiers of the severity of sickle cell anemia identified through a genome-wide association study.
- PD-L1 inhibits acute and chronic pain by suppressing nociceptive neuron activity via PD-1.
- Parent-of-origin-specific allelic associations among 106 genomic loci for age at menarche.
- Temperature-sensitive TREK currents contribute to setting the resting membrane potential in embryonic atrial myocytes.