Subject Areas on Research
- A role for TREK1 in generating the slow afterhyperpolarization in developing starburst amacrine cells.
- Genetic modifiers of the severity of sickle cell anemia identified through a genome-wide association study.
- PD-L1 inhibits acute and chronic pain by suppressing nociceptive neuron activity via PD-1.
- Parent-of-origin-specific allelic associations among 106 genomic loci for age at menarche.
- TASK-1 and TASK-3 channels modulate pressure overload-induced cardiac remodeling and dysfunction.
- The two-pore domain potassium channel TREK-1 mediates cardiac fibrosis and diastolic dysfunction.