Subject Areas on Research
- Direct involvement of yeast type I myosins in Cdc42-dependent actin polymerization.
- Local calcium release in dendritic spines required for long-term synaptic depression.
- Microwave-stimulated recovery of myosin-V immunoreactivity from formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded human CNS.
- Native nonmuscle myosin II stability and light chain binding in Drosophila melanogaster.
- The tail domain of the Aspergillus fumigatus class V myosin MyoE orchestrates septal localization and hyphal growth.
- To avoid a mating mishap, yeast focus and communicate.