Subject Areas on Research
- Direct involvement of yeast type I myosins in Cdc42-dependent actin polymerization.
- Native nonmuscle myosin II stability and light chain binding in Drosophila melanogaster.
- The class V myosin interactome of the human pathogen Aspergillus fumigatus reveals novel interactions with COPII vesicle transport proteins.
- The tail domain of the Aspergillus fumigatus class V myosin MyoE orchestrates septal localization and hyphal growth.
- To avoid a mating mishap, yeast focus and communicate.