Subject Areas on Research
- Free cholesterol accumulation in macrophage membranes activates Toll-like receptors and p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase and induces cathepsin K.
- Genomic regions flanking E-box binding sites influence DNA binding specificity of bHLH transcription factors through DNA shape.
- MYC activity mitigates response to rapamycin in prostate cancer through eukaryotic initiation factor 4E-binding protein 1-mediated inhibition of autophagy.
- Microarray analysis of E-box binding-related gene expression in young and replicatively senescent human fibroblasts.
- Sequence specificity incompletely defines the genome-wide occupancy of Myc.