Subject Areas on Research
- Combinatorial gene control involving E2F and E Box family members.
- Genomic regions flanking E-box binding sites influence DNA binding specificity of bHLH transcription factors through DNA shape.
- MYC activity mitigates response to rapamycin in prostate cancer through eukaryotic initiation factor 4E-binding protein 1-mediated inhibition of autophagy.
- Microarray analysis of E-box binding-related gene expression in young and replicatively senescent human fibroblasts.
- Sequence specificity incompletely defines the genome-wide occupancy of Myc.
- TAF1 Variants Are Associated with Dysmorphic Features, Intellectual Disability, and Neurological Manifestations.