Subject Areas on Research
- ApoE4 markedly exacerbates tau-mediated neurodegeneration in a mouse model of tauopathy.
- Correction of tau mis-splicing caused by FTDP-17 MAPT mutations by spliceosome-mediated RNA trans-splicing.
- Glial and neuronal tau pathology in tauopathies: characterization of disease-specific phenotypes and tau pathology progression.
- Intracerebral Expression of AAV-APOE4 Is Not Sufficient to Alter Tau Burden in Two Distinct Models of Tauopathy.
- Lithium treatment of APPSwDI/NOS2-/- mice leads to reduced hyperphosphorylated tau, increased amyloid deposition and altered inflammatory phenotype.
- Microglia drive APOE-dependent neurodegeneration in a tauopathy mouse model.
- Neuropathologic, genetic, and longitudinal cognitive profiles in primary age-related tauopathy (PART) and Alzheimer's disease.
- Progressive supranuclear palsy and primary lateral sclerosis secondary to globular glial tauopathy: a case report and a practical theoretical framework for the clinical prediction of this rare pathological entity.
- Reprogramming of tau alternative splicing by spliceosome-mediated RNA trans-splicing: implications for tauopathies.
Keywords of People