Subject Areas on Research
- Bariatric surgery as a means to decrease mortality in women with type I endometrial cancer - An intriguing option in a population at risk for dying of complications of metabolic syndrome.
- Comment on: Risk prediction of complications of metabolic syndrome before and 6 years after gastric bypass.
- Coronary artery disease epidemic in Pakistan: more electrocardiographic evidence of ischaemia in women than in men.
- Effect of voluntary exercise on peripheral tissue glucocorticoid receptor content and the expression and activity of 11beta-HSD1 in the Syrian hamster.
- Effects of exercise and weight loss on cardiac risk factors associated with syndrome X.
- Evidence for substantial effect modification by gender in a large-scale genetic association study of the metabolic syndrome among coronary heart disease patients.
- Impact of baseline physical activity and diet behavior on metabolic syndrome in a pharmaceutical trial: results from NAVIGATOR.
- Metabolic syndrome.
- Skeletal muscle dictates the fibrinolytic state after exercise training in overweight men with characteristics of metabolic syndrome.
- The differential effects of angiotensin II type 1 receptor blockers on microalbuminuria in relation to low-grade inflammation in metabolic hypertensive patients.
- [Most recommended timing to start medication for hypertensive patients].
- [The clinical utility of angiotensin receptor blockers in out-of-office hypertension (masked hypertension, workplace hypertension, and home hypertension)].
Keywords of People
- Freemark, Michael Scott, Robert C. Atkins, M.D. and Veronica Atkins Distinguished Professor of Pediatrics, in the School of Medicine, Pediatrics, Endocrinology
- Hirschey, Matthew, Associate Professor of Medicine, Pharmacology & Cancer Biology
- O'Connor, Christopher Michael, Richard Sean Stack, M.D. Distinguished Professor, Medicine, Clinical Pharmacology