Subject Areas on Research
- Biomechanics of running indicates endothermy in bipedal dinosaurs.
- Expiry dates.
- Feather development genes and associated regulatory innovation predate the origin of Dinosauria.
- Reconstruction of gross avian genome structure, organization and evolution suggests that the chicken lineage most closely resembles the dinosaur avian ancestor.
- The Origin and Diversification of Birds.
- Three crocodilian genomes reveal ancestral patterns of evolution among archosaurs.