Subject Areas on Research
- Calcium- and polyphosphate-containing acidocalcisomes in chicken egg yolk.
- Chloride channel ClCN7 mutations are responsible for severe recessive, dominant, and intermediate osteopetrosis.
- Cloning and characterization of vmaA, the gene encoding a 69-kDa catalytic subunit of the vacuolar H+-ATPase during alkaline pH mediated growth of Aspergillus oryzae.
- Electrophysiology of reactive oxygen production in signaling endosomes.
- Inhibition of the vacuolar H(+)-pump with bafilomycin A1 does not induce acrosome reaction or activate proacrosin in mouse spermatozoa.
- Protein microarray signature of autoantibody biomarkers for the early detection of breast cancer.