Subject Areas on Research
- Colonial differentiation in Streptomyces coelicolor depends on translation of a specific codon within the adpA gene.
- Glutamine metabolism during aerial mycelium growth of Neurospora crassa.
- Glutamine requirement for aerial mycelium growth in Neurospora crassa.
- Maximal polar growth potential depends on the polarisome component AgSpa2 in the filamentous fungus Ashbya gossypii.
- Production and turnover of ectomycorrhizal extramatrical mycelial biomass and necromass under elevated CO2 and nitrogen fertilization.
- Sex in fungi.
- The heterotrimeric G-protein beta subunit Gpb1 controls hyphal growth under low oxygen conditions through the protein kinase A pathway and is essential for virulence in the fungus Mucor circinelloides.