Subject Areas on Research
- A fundamental trade-off in covalent switching and its circumvention by enzyme bifunctionality in glucose homeostasis.
- Adenovirus-mediated overexpression of liver 6-phosphofructo-2-kinase/fructose-2,6-bisphosphatase in gluconeogenic rat hepatoma cells. Paradoxical effect on Fru-2,6-P2 levels.
- IKKβ promotes metabolic adaptation to glutamine deprivation via phosphorylation and inhibition of PFKFB3.
- Increasing fructose 2,6-bisphosphate overcomes hepatic insulin resistance of type 2 diabetes.
- LncRNA wires up Hippo and Hedgehog signaling to reprogramme glucose metabolism.
- Overexpression of 6-phosphofructo-2-kinase/fructose-2, 6-bisphosphatase in mouse liver lowers blood glucose by suppressing hepatic glucose production.
- The Role of CD44 in Glucose Metabolism in Prostatic Small Cell Neuroendocrine Carcinoma.