Subject Areas on Research
- Activation of specific interneurons improves V1 feature selectivity and visual perception.
- Different structural changes occur in blue- and green-proteorhodopsins during the primary photoreaction.
- Marine diatom proteorhodopsins and their potential role in coping with low iron availability.
- Protonation state of Glu142 differs in the green- and blue-absorbing variants of proteorhodopsin.
- Structural changes in the photoactive site of proteorhodopsin during the primary photoreaction.