Subject Areas on Research
- A novel array chip to monitor in situ composite degradation using electrochemical impedance spectroscopy.
- Analysis of hydrostatic pressure-induced changes in umbrella cell surface area.
- Effects of frequency-dependent membrane capacitance on neural excitability.
- Electrochemical activation of electrodes for amperometric detection of nitric oxide.
- Electromagnetic spectroscopy of normal breast tissue specimens obtained from reduction surgeries: comparison of optical and microwave properties.
- Enhanced cAMP protein kinase A signaling determines improved insulin secretion in a clonal insulin-producing beta-cell line (INS-1 832/13).
- Flexible asymmetric supercapacitors with high energy and high power density in aqueous electrolytes.
- Impedance characteristics of deep brain stimulation electrodes in vitro and in vivo.
- Modelling cardiac fibroblasts: interactions with myocytes and their impact on impulse propagation.
- Okadaic acid disrupts synaptic vesicle trafficking in a ribbon-type synapse.
- Repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulator with controllable pulse parameters (cTMS).
- Size and ionic currents of unexcitable cells coupled to cardiomyocytes distinctly modulate cardiac action potential shape and pacemaking activity in micropatterned cell pairs.
- Synaptic cleft acidification and modulation of short-term depression by exocytosed protons in retinal bipolar cells.
- Theory and operation of 2-D array piezoelectric micromachined ultrasound transducers.
Keywords of People