Subject Areas on Research
- Cardiovascular biology: heart fails without pump partner.
- Cerebral ischemia/stroke and small ubiquitin-like modifier (SUMO) conjugation--a new target for therapeutic intervention?
- Characterization of reaction intermediates of human excision repair nuclease.
- O-linked β-N-acetylglucosamine modification of proteins is activated in post-ischemic brains of young but not aged mice: Implications for impaired functional recovery from ischemic stress.
- Protein interaction analysis of senataxin and the ALS4 L389S mutant yields insights into senataxin post-translational modification and uncovers mutant-specific binding with a brain cytoplasmic RNA-encoded peptide.
- Quantitative high-throughput screening identifies cytoprotective molecules that enhance SUMO conjugation via the inhibition of SUMO-specific protease (SENP)2.
- SUMO proteomics to decipher the SUMO-modified proteome regulated by various diseases.
- Small ubiquitin-like modifier 1-3 conjugation [corrected] is activated in human astrocytic brain tumors and is required for glioblastoma cell survival.
- Small ubiquitin-like modifier 3-modified proteome regulated by brain ischemia in novel small ubiquitin-like modifier transgenic mice: putative protective proteins/pathways.
- Small ubiquitin-related modifier-1 modification mediates resolution of CREB-dependent responses to hypoxia.
- Transient focal cerebral ischemia induces a dramatic activation of small ubiquitin-like modifier conjugation.
- Ubc9 overexpression and SUMO1 deficiency blunt inflammation after intestinal ischemia/reperfusion.
Keywords of People