Blood Coagulation Disorders, Inherited
Subject Areas on Research
- Adolescent menorrhagia due to platelet function disorder.
- Diagnosis and management of women with bleeding disorders--international guidelines and consensus from an international expert panel.
- Evaluation and management of postpartum hemorrhage: consensus from an international expert panel.
- Genetics of coagulation: considerations for cardiac surgery.
- Surveillance of female patients with inherited bleeding disorders in United States Haemophilia Treatment Centres.