Subject Areas on Research
- Design and stereoselective preparation of a new class of chiral olefin metathesis catalysts and application to enantioselective synthesis of quebrachamine: catalyst development inspired by natural product synthesis.
- Erythropoietin attenuates loss of potassium chloride co-transporters following prenatal brain injury.
- Highly efficient molybdenum-based catalysts for enantioselective alkene metathesis.
- Isolation and structures of novel fungal metabolites as chemokine receptor (CCR2) antagonists.
- Neurotrophin-3 mediates the autocrine survival of the catecholaminergic CAD CNS neuronal cell line.
- Synthesis of the erythrina alkaloid 3-demethoxyerythratidinone. Novel acid-induced rearrangements of its precursors.