Subject Areas on Research
- Coagulation factor XIIIa substrates in human plasma: identification and incorporation into the clot.
- Human complement C3 is a substrate for transglutaminases. A functional link between non-protease-based members of the coagulation and complement cascades.
- Human inter-α-inhibitor is a substrate for factor XIIIa and tissue transglutaminase.
- Hybrid photopatterned enzymatic reaction (HyPER) for in situ cell manipulation.
- Identification of chemical inhibitors to human tissue transglutaminase by screening existing drug libraries.
- Immunohistochemical markers in fibrohistiocytic lesions: factor XIIIa, CD34, S-100 and p75.