Subject Areas on Research
- Comparative genomics and regulatory evolution: conservation and function of the Chs and Apetala3 promoters.
- Hos2p/Set3p deacetylase complex signals secretory stress through the Mpk1p cell integrity pathway.
- Major flowering time gene, flowering locus C, regulates seed germination in Arabidopsis thaliana.
- Multi-tasking as an ancient skill: When one gene does many things well.
- MyoD, modularity, and myogenesis: conservation of regulators and redundancy in C. elegans.
- Patterns of nucleotide variation and reproductive isolation between a Mimulus allotetraploid and its progenitor species.
- Seed after-ripening and dormancy determine adult life history independently of germination timing.
- Transcriptional profile of the Arabidopsis root quiescent center.