Subject Areas on Research
- Blood pressure-associated polymorphism controls ARHGAP42 expression via serum response factor DNA binding.
- Collaborative interactions between MEF-2 and Sp1 in muscle-specific gene regulation.
- GREAT improves functional interpretation of cis-regulatory regions.
- HIV-1: is Nef a PAK animal?
- Mechanistic basis of Rho GTPase-induced extracellular matrix synthesis in trabecular meshwork cells.
- Transcription factors MYOCD, SRF, Mesp1 and SMARCD3 enhance the cardio-inducing effect of GATA4, TBX5, and MEF2C during direct cellular reprogramming.