Subject Areas on Research
- Anxiolytic effects of acute morphine can be modulated by nitric oxide systems.
- Chronic intermittent hypoxia induces NMDA receptor-dependent plasticity and suppresses nitric oxide signaling in the mouse hypothalamic paraventricular nucleus.
- Differential effects of nitric oxide on erythroid and myeloid colony growth from CD34+ human bone marrow cells.
- Discrete and complementary mechanisms of protection of beta-cells against cytokine-induced and oxidative damage achieved by bcl-2 overexpression and a cytokine selection strategy.
- Nitric oxide is a potent relaxant of human and rabbit corpus cavernosum.
- Nitric oxide modulation of the growth and differentiation of freshly isolated acute non-lymphocytic leukemia cells.
- Osteopontin is a negative feedback regulator of nitric oxide synthesis in murine macrophages.
- Oxidant stress stimulates mucin secretion and PLC in airway epithelium via a nitric oxide-dependent mechanism.
- Statins and nitric oxide donors affect thrombospondin 1-induced chemotaxis.
- Tailoring nitric oxide release with additive manufacturing to create antimicrobial surfaces.
- The nitric oxide donor S-nitroso-N-acetylpenicillamine (SNAP) increases free radical generation and degrades left ventricular function after myocardial ischemia-reperfusion.