Subject Areas on Research
- A CD91-positive subset of CD11c+ blood dendritic cells: characterization of the APC that functions to enhance adaptive immune responses against CD91-targeted antigens.
- ApoER2 function in the establishment and maintenance of retinal synaptic connectivity.
- LDL receptor-related protein 5 (LRP5) affects bone accrual and eye development.
- NMR structure note: solution structure of the core domain of MESD that is essential for proper folding of LRP5/6.
- Negative regulation of LRP6 function by casein kinase I epsilon phosphorylation.
- Receptor-associated protein binding blocks ubiquitinylation of the low density lipoprotein receptor-related protein.
- Sequential roles of Hedgehog and Wnt signaling in osteoblast development.
- The Alzheimer's associated 5' region of the SORL1 gene cis regulates SORL1 transcripts expression.