Heymann Nephritis Antigenic Complex
Subject Areas on Research
- Characterization of alpha 2-macroglobulin binding to human trabecular meshwork cells: presence of the alpha 2-macroglobulin signaling receptor.
- Coordinate regulation of the alpha(2)-macroglobulin signaling receptor and the low density lipoprotein receptor-related protein/alpha(2)-macroglobulin receptor by insulin.
- Gentamicin inhibits rat renal cortical homotypic endosomal fusion: role of megalin.
- Immortalized rat proximal tubule cells produce membrane bound and soluble megalin.
- In vitro and in vivo expression of a nephritogenic Ig heavy chain determinant: pathogenic autoreactivity requires permissive light chains.
- Physiopathologic role of cubilin and megalin.
- Segmental distribution of the endocytosis receptor gp330 in renal proximal tubules.
- Select de novo gene and protein expression during renal epithelial cell culture in rotating wall vessels is shear stress dependent.
- The intrinsic factor-vitamin B12 receptor and target of teratogenic antibodies is a megalin-binding peripheral membrane protein with homology to developmental proteins.
- [Endocytosis and receptors: molecular and physiological aspects].