Subject Areas on Research
- Genetic variants and associations of 25-hydroxyvitamin D concentrations with major clinical outcomes.
- Integration of genome-wide association studies with biological knowledge identifies six novel genes related to kidney function.
- Megalin binds and internalizes angiotensin II.
- Megalin binds and internalizes angiotensin-(1-7).
- Megalin mediates renal uptake of heavy metal metallothionein complexes.
- Megalin/Cubulin-Lysosome-mediated Albumin Reabsorption Is Involved in the Tubular Cell Activation of NLRP3 Inflammasome and Tubulointerstitial Inflammation.
- Renal tubular ACE-mediated tubular injury is the major contributor to microalbuminuria in early diabetic nephropathy.