Subject Areas on Research
- A CD91-positive subset of CD11c+ blood dendritic cells: characterization of the APC that functions to enhance adaptive immune responses against CD91-targeted antigens.
- Activated alpha 2-macroglobulin promotes mitogenesis in rat vascular smooth muscle cells by a mechanism that is independent of growth-factor-carrier activity.
- Antithrombin III, a serpin family protease inhibitor, is a major heparin binding protein in porcine aqueous humor.
- Cutting edge: CD91-independent cross-presentation of GRP94(gp96)-associated peptides.
- Receptor-associated protein binding blocks ubiquitinylation of the low density lipoprotein receptor-related protein.