Subject Areas on Research
- An Ethical and Legal Framework for Physicians as Surrogate Decision-Makers for Their Patients.
- An official American Thoracic Society policy statement: managing conscientious objections in intensive care medicine.
- Bioethics and the Hypothesis of Extended Health.
- Bridging Unmet Medical Device Ecosystem Needs With Strategically Coordinated Registries Networks.
- Challenges for global health in the 21st century: some upstream considerations.
- Defining human differences in biomedicine.
- Ethics, law, and medicine: today's crossroads.
- For M.D.'s, ethics can't be frills.
- Neurolaw and consciousness detection.
- Pediatric cardiovascular safety: challenges in drug and device development and clinical application.
- Perceived comfort level of medical students and residents in handling clinical ethics issues.
- Recruiting intergenerational African American males for biomedical research Studies: a major research challenge.
- Religion, conscience, and controversial clinical practices.
- The OHRP and SUPPORT.
- The future of implantable neuroprosthetic devices: ethical considerations.
- The routinisation of genomics and genetics: implications for ethical practices.
Keywords of People