Subject Areas on Research
- A comparison between directional and proportional methods in locating acupuncture points using dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry in Korean women.
- Acupuncture application for neurological disorders.
- Acupuncture as adjunctive therapy in assisted reproduction: remaining uncertainties.
- Acupuncture for the treatment or management of chronic pain.
- Dual effects of acupuncture on gastric motility in conscious rats.
- Health services and the family planning component.
- Incorporating acupuncture in a university-based family medicine center: lessons learned.
- Neural mechanism of acupuncture-induced gastric relaxations in rats.
- Religion, clinicians, and the integration of complementary and alternative medicines.
- Resolving paradoxes in acupuncture research: a roundtable discussion.
- Unanticipated Insights into Biomedicine from the Study of Acupuncture.
Keywords of People