Subject Areas on Research
- Acupuncture as adjunctive therapy in assisted reproduction: remaining uncertainties.
- Acupuncture for Chronic Low Back Pain: Recommendations to Medicare/Medicaid from the Society for Acupuncture Research.
- Acupuncture for the treatment or management of chronic pain.
- Health services and the family planning component.
- Incorporating acupuncture in a university-based family medicine center: lessons learned.
- Neural mechanism of acupuncture-induced gastric relaxations in rats.
- Religion, clinicians, and the integration of complementary and alternative medicines.
- Unanticipated Insights into Biomedicine from the Study of Acupuncture.