Subject Areas on Research
- Chiropractic use, health care expenditures, and health outcomes for rural and nonrural individuals with arthritis.
- Comparison of 2 Lumbar Manual Therapies on Temporal Summation of Pain in Healthy Volunteers.
- Immediate changes after manual therapy in resting-state functional connectivity as measured by functional magnetic resonance imaging in participants with induced low back pain.
- Physical therapy and chiropractic use among childhood cancer survivors with chronic disease: impact on health-related quality of life.
- Promising implications for integrative medicine for back pain: a profile of a Korean hospital.
- Utilization of Manipulative Treatment for Spine and Shoulder Conditions Between Different Medical Providers in a Large Military Hospital.