Subject Areas on Research
- Amino acid permeases require COPII components and the ER resident membrane protein Shr3p for packaging into transport vesicles in vitro.
- Aminoaciduria and altered renal expression of luminal amino acid transporters in mice lacking novel gene collectrin.
- COPII-cargo interactions direct protein sorting into ER-derived transport vesicles.
- Cell surface polarization during yeast mating.
- Cloning and expression of a novel Na(+)-dependent neutral amino acid transporter structurally related to mammalian Na+/glutamate cotransporters.
- Differential effects of rapamycin on mammalian target of rapamycin signaling functions in mammalian cells.
- Gephyrin-independent clustering of postsynaptic GABA(A) receptor subtypes.
- Refinement of the PARK3 locus on chromosome 2p13 and the analysis of 14 candidate genes.
- Synaptic activation of presynaptic glutamate transporter currents in nerve terminals.
- The effect of an amino acid-lowering diet on the rate of melphalan entry into brain and xenotransplanted glioma.
- Transport of amino acid-based prodrugs by the Na+- and Cl(-) -coupled amino acid transporter ATB0,+ and expression of the transporter in tissues amenable for drug delivery.
Keywords of People