Subject Areas on Research
- A novel nonopioid action of enkephalins: competitive inhibition of the mammalian brain high affinity L-proline transporter.
- Cloning of the human glycine transporter type 1: molecular and pharmacological characterization of novel isoform variants and chromosomal localization of the gene in the human and mouse genomes.
- Interrupted Glucagon Signaling Reveals Hepatic α Cell Axis and Role for L-Glutamine in α Cell Proliferation.
- Molecular cloning and expression of a high affinity L-proline transporter expressed in putative glutamatergic pathways of rat brain.
- Orphan transporter SLC6A18 is renal neutral amino acid transporter B0AT3.