Subject Areas on Research
- Amino acid permeases require COPII components and the ER resident membrane protein Shr3p for packaging into transport vesicles in vitro.
- Characterization of a putative periplasmic transport system for octopine accumulation encoded by Agrobacterium tumefaciens Ti plasmid pTiA6.
- DNA polymerase zeta is essential for hexavalent chromium-induced mutagenesis.
- Integration of genome-wide association studies with biological knowledge identifies six novel genes related to kidney function.
- Mutagenic processing of ribonucleotides in DNA by yeast topoisomerase I.
- Orientation-specific RAG activity in chromosomal loop domains contributes to Tcrd V(D)J recombination during T cell development.
- Two distinct mechanisms of Topoisomerase 1-dependent mutagenesis in yeast.