subject area of
- A novel human endogenous retroviral protein inhibits cell-cell fusion.
- Increased Glutaminolysis Marks Active Scarring in Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis Progression.
- Pharmacological blockade of ASCT2-dependent glutamine transport leads to antitumor efficacy in preclinical models.
- SLC1A5 provides glutamine and asparagine necessary for bone development in mice.
- Suppressyn localization and dynamic expression patterns in primary human tissues support a physiologic role in human placentation.