Subject Areas on Research
- AID expression during B-cell development: searching for answers.
- Activation-induced cytidine deaminase expression and activity in the absence of germinal centers: insights into hyper-IgM syndrome.
- Activation-induced cytidine deaminase mediates central tolerance in B cells.
- Analysis of somatic hypermutation in X-linked hyper-IgM syndrome shows specific deficiencies in mutational targeting.
- Antibodies VRC01 and 10E8 neutralize HIV-1 with high breadth and potency even with Ig-framework regions substantially reverted to germline.
- Different adjuvanted pediatric HIV envelope vaccines induced distinct plasma antibody responses despite similar B cell receptor repertoires in infant rhesus macaques.
- Immunization expands B cells specific to HIV-1 V3 glycan in mice and macaques.
- Immunoglobulin class switch recombination in chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
- Immunoglobulin somatic hypermutation has clinical impact in DLBCL and potential implications for immune checkpoint blockade and neoantigen-based immunotherapies.
- Orchestrating T-cell receptor α gene assembly through changes in chromatin structure and organization.
- Redemption of autoreactive B cells.
- Restricted isotype, distinct variable gene usage, and high rate of gp120 specificity of HIV-1 envelope-specific B cells in colostrum compared with those in blood of HIV-1-infected, lactating African women.
- Sequence intrinsic somatic mutation mechanisms contribute to affinity maturation of VRC01-class HIV-1 broadly neutralizing antibodies.
- Some nuts are tougher to crack than others.
Keywords of People