Subject Areas on Research
- A hairpin near the 5' end stabilises the DNA gyrase mRNA in Mycobacterium smegmatis.
- ATPase domain of eukaryotic DNA topoisomerase II. Inhibition of ATPase activity by the anti-cancer drug bisdioxopiperazine and ATP/ADP-induced dimerization.
- Axial distortion as a sensor of supercoil changes: a molecular model for the homeostatic regulation of DNA gyrase.
- Effect of different classes of inhibitors on DNA gyrase from Mycobacterium smegmatis.
- Genetic analysis of the requirements for SOS induction by nalidixic acid in Escherichia coli.
- Norfloxacin-induced DNA gyrase cleavage complexes block Escherichia coli replication forks, causing double-stranded breaks in vivo.
- Plasmid-mediated quinolone resistance determinants among Gram-negative bacteraemia isolates: a hidden threat.
- Regulation of L-selectin-mediated rolling through receptor dimerization.