Subject Areas on Research
- Bronchopulmonary dysplasia impairs L-type amino acid transporter-1 expression in human and baboon lung.
- Functional characterization of two S-nitroso-L-cysteine transporters, which mediate movement of NO equivalents into vascular cells.
- Hyperoxia inhibits nitric oxide treatment effects in alveolar epithelial cells via effects on L-type amino acid transporter-1.
- Identification of stereoselective transporters for S-nitroso-L-cysteine: role of LAT1 and LAT2 in biological activity of S-nitrosothiols.
- Pulmonary alveolar epithelial uptake of S-nitrosothiols is regulated by L-type amino acid transporter.