Subject Areas on Research
- Identification of stereoselective transporters for S-nitroso-L-cysteine: role of LAT1 and LAT2 in biological activity of S-nitrosothiols.
- Independent and cooperative roles of adaptor molecules in proximal signaling during FcepsilonRI-mediated mast cell activation.
- LAB/NTAL facilitates fungal/PAMP-induced IL-12 and IFN-γ production by repressing β-catenin activation in dendritic cells.
- Molecular editing of cellular responses by the high-affinity receptor for IgE.
- Murine natural killer immunoreceptors use distinct proximal signaling complexes to direct cell function.
- Pulmonary alveolar epithelial uptake of S-nitrosothiols is regulated by L-type amino acid transporter.
- The linker for activation of B cells (LAB)/non-T cell activation linker (NTAL) regulates triggering receptor expressed on myeloid cells (TREM)-2 signaling and macrophage inflammatory responses independently of the linker for activation of T cells.