Subject Areas on Research
- Age-severity relationships in families linked to FCD2 with retroillumination photography.
- Agonist-induced coordinated trafficking of functionally related transport proteins for water and ions in cholangiocytes.
- Angiotensin II acts through the angiotensin 1a receptor to upregulate pendrin.
- Bicarbonate-dependent superoxide release and pulmonary artery tone.
- Deficiency in SLC25A1, encoding the mitochondrial citrate carrier, causes combined D-2- and L-2-hydroxyglutaric aciduria.
- Genetic screen of African Americans with Fuchs endothelial corneal dystrophy.
- Identification of a vacuole-associated metalloreductase and its role in Ctr2-mediated intracellular copper mobilization.
- Localization of a gene for autosomal recessive distal renal tubular acidosis with normal hearing (rdRTA2) to 7q33-34.
- Mapping of ionomic traits in Mimulus guttatus reveals Mo and Cd QTLs that colocalize with MOT1 homologues.
- Mapping the ankyrin-binding site of the human erythrocyte anion exchanger.
- Mapping the binding sites of human erythrocyte ankyrin for the anion exchanger and spectrin.
- Missense mutations in the sodium borate cotransporter SLC4A11 cause late-onset Fuchs corneal dystrophy.
- Mobilization of intracellular copper stores by the ctr2 vacuolar copper transporter.
- Oxidative stress activates anion exchange protein 2 and AP-1 in airway epithelial cells.
- Superoxide-dependent iron uptake: a new role for anion exchange protein 2.
- Targeting the mitochondrial pyruvate carrier attenuates fibrosis in a mouse model of nonalcoholic steatohepatitis.
Keywords of People