Subject Areas on Research
- Agonist-induced coordinated trafficking of functionally related transport proteins for water and ions in cholangiocytes.
- Angiotensin II acts through the angiotensin 1a receptor to upregulate pendrin.
- Bicarbonate-dependent superoxide release and pulmonary artery tone.
- Deficiency in SLC25A1, encoding the mitochondrial citrate carrier, causes combined D-2- and L-2-hydroxyglutaric aciduria.
- Genetic screen of African Americans with Fuchs endothelial corneal dystrophy.
- Macrophage invasion contributes to degeneration of stria vascularis in Pendred syndrome mouse model.
- Mapping of ionomic traits in Mimulus guttatus reveals Mo and Cd QTLs that colocalize with MOT1 homologues.
- Mapping the ankyrin-binding site of the human erythrocyte anion exchanger.
- Mapping the binding sites of human erythrocyte ankyrin for the anion exchanger and spectrin.
- Mitochondrial ROS Induced Lysosomal Dysfunction and Autophagy Impairment in an Animal Model of Congenital Hereditary Endothelial Dystrophy.
- Nutritional modulation of heart failure in mitochondrial pyruvate carrier-deficient mice.
- Oxidative stress activates anion exchange protein 2 and AP-1 in airway epithelial cells.
- Positive association of SLC26A2 gene polymorphisms with susceptibility to systemic-onset juvenile idiopathic arthritis.
- Superoxide-dependent iron uptake: a new role for anion exchange protein 2.
- TRANSPORTER OF IBA1 Links Auxin and Cytokinin to Influence Root Architecture.
- Targeting the mitochondrial pyruvate carrier attenuates fibrosis in a mouse model of nonalcoholic steatohepatitis.
Keywords of People