Subject Areas on Research
- Clinical application of cardiovascular pharmacogenetics.
- Community pharmacists' experience with pharmacogenetic testing.
- Genome-wide study of methotrexate clearance replicates SLCO1B1.
- SLCO1B1 genetic variants, long-term low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels and clinical events in patients following cardiac catheterization.
- The SLCO1B1*5 genetic variant is associated with statin-induced side effects.
- The clinical pharmacogenetics implementation consortium guideline for SLCO1B1 and simvastatin-induced myopathy: 2014 update.
- The clinical pharmacogenomics implementation consortium: CPIC guideline for SLCO1B1 and simvastatin-induced myopathy.