Subject Areas on Research
- A major role for the EP4 receptor in regulation of renin.
- A voltage-gated calcium-selective channel encoded by a sodium channel-like gene.
- AT1A angiotensin receptors in the renal proximal tubule regulate blood pressure.
- Alternative splicing of the BSC1 gene generates tissue-specific isoforms in the German cockroach.
- Changes in intracellular chloride after oxygen-glucose deprivation of the adult hippocampal slice: effect of diazepam.
- Failure of spermatogenesis in mouse lines deficient in the Na(+)-K(+)-2Cl(-) cotransporter.
- Nucleotide receptors regulate membrane ion transport in renal epithelial cells.
- Stimulation of secretion by the T84 colonic epithelial cell line with dietary flavonols.
- The chloride transporter Na(+)-K(+)-Cl- cotransporter isoform-1 contributes to intracellular chloride increases after in vitro ischemia.
Keywords of People
- Sparks, Matthew A., Associate Professor of Medicine, Medicine, Nephrology