Subject Areas on Research
- A major role for the EP4 receptor in regulation of renin.
- AT1A angiotensin receptors in the renal proximal tubule regulate blood pressure.
- Changes in intracellular chloride after oxygen-glucose deprivation of the adult hippocampal slice: effect of diazepam.
- Failure of spermatogenesis in mouse lines deficient in the Na(+)-K(+)-2Cl(-) cotransporter.
- Fluid dilution and efficiency of Na(+) transport in a mathematical model of a thick ascending limb cell.
- Hypoxia inducible factor-1 (HIF-1)-mediated repression of cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator (CFTR) in the intestinal epithelium.
- Nucleotide receptors regulate membrane ion transport in renal epithelial cells.
- Stimulation of secretion by the T84 colonic epithelial cell line with dietary flavonols.
- The chloride transporter Na(+)-K(+)-Cl- cotransporter isoform-1 contributes to intracellular chloride increases after in vitro ischemia.
Keywords of People