Subject Areas on Research
- Ablative therapies for central airway obstruction.
- Acanthosis nigricans: a practical approach to evaluation and management.
- Effectiveness of low-level laser therapy in patients with knee osteoarthritis: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Long-term outcome of a patient with paradoxical hypertrichosis after laser epilation.
- Low intensity laser therapy speeds wound healing in hemophilia by enhancing platelet procoagulant activity.
- Low-power holmium laser for the management of urinary tract calculi, structures, and tumors.
- MASCC/ISOO clinical practice guidelines for the management of mucositis secondary to cancer therapy.
- Near-infrared light therapy to attenuate strength loss after strenuous resistance exercise.
- Nontuberculous mycobacterial infection after fractionated CO(2) laser resurfacing.
- Photobiomodulation delays the onset of skeletal muscle fatigue in a dose-dependent manner.
- Reply to Stausholm et al.'s letter to the editor regarding our published study entitled, "Effectiveness of low-level laser therapy in patients with knee osteoarthritis: a systematic review and meta-analysis".
- The effectiveness of low-level laser therapy for nonspecific chronic low back pain: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Keywords of People