Subject Areas on Research
- A dietary pattern that lowers oxidative stress increases antibodies to oxidized LDL: results from a randomized controlled feeding study.
- A role for the thromboxane receptor in L-NAME hypertension.
- Both selenium deficiency and modest selenium supplementation lead to myocardial fibrosis in mice via effects on redox-methylation balance.
- Expression levels of mRNA for Rho A/Rho kinase and its role in isoprostane-induced vasoconstriction of human placental and maternal vessels.
- NADPH:quinone oxidoreductase 1 regulates host susceptibility to ozone via isoprostane generation.
- Rho A/Rho kinase: human umbilical artery mRNA expression in normal and pre eclamptic pregnancies and functional role in isoprostane-induced vasoconstriction.
- Urinary Isoprostane Levels and Age-Related Macular Degeneration.