Subject Areas on Research
- Dual energy converting nano-phosphors: upconversion luminescence and X-ray excited scintillation from a single composition of lanthanide-doped yttrium oxide.
- Protein alignment by a coexpressed lanthanide-binding tag for the measurement of residual dipolar couplings.
- Selective Recovery of Rare Earth Elements from Coal Fly Ash Leachates Using Liquid Membrane Processes.
- Sorption of 243Am(III) to multiwall carbon nanotubes.
- Structural origin of the high affinity of a chemically evolved lanthanide-binding peptide.
- The highways and byways of bioinorganic chemistry.