Subject Areas on Research
- Advance Directives and the Personal Identity Problem
- Brain death: new questions and fresh perspectives.
- Choosing Who Will be Disabled: Genetic Intervention and the Morality of Inclusion
- Ethical challenges in the new world of maternal-fetal surgery.
- Must a patient be a "person" to be a patient or my uncle Charlie is not much of a person but he is still my uncle Charlie.
- Person-Centered Communication Between Health Care Professionals and COVID-19-Infected Older Adults in Acute Care Settings: Findings From Wuhan, China.
- Supporting and promoting personhood in long term care settings: contextual factors.
- Teaching Nursing Students to Care for Patients Who Are Inmates.
- The limits of proxy decisionmaking for incompetents.
- The retarded and the criteria for the human.
- What Should Physicians and Chaplains Do When a Patient Believes God Wants Him to Suffer?
- Who/se we are: baptism as personhood.
- [Re]considering Respect for Persons in a Globalizing World.
Keywords of People