Subject Areas on Research
- Advance directives and the personal identity problem.
- Brain death: new questions and fresh perspectives.
- Choosing who will be disabled: genetic intervention and the morality of inclusion.
- Supporting and promoting personhood in long term care settings: contextual factors.
- Teaching Nursing Students to Care for Patients Who Are Inmates.
- The limits of proxy decisionmaking for incompetents.
- What Should Physicians and Chaplains Do When a Patient Believes God Wants Him to Suffer?
- Who/se we are: baptism as personhood.
- [Re]considering Respect for Persons in a Globalizing World.
Keywords of People